About the Pot Belly Pig Cascade Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Pot Belly Pig Cascade is one of the classic Pot Belly Pig series of flies.
It is a superb all rounder, effective in both clear and stained water and has plenty of vibrant and tantalizing movement.
Although it can be fished with confidence right through the season it really is a 'must have' fly when the water temperature starts to rise from the ice cold of early spring.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Tube : 12 mm or 22 mm brass bottle tube.
- Tying silk : Black.
- Tail : Bleached and dyed hot orange wild boar bristles, then fluorescent orange and yellow buck tail mixed with silver crystal hair over the top.
- Butt : Wound black hackle.
- Body : Rear half, silver lite brite, front half, black lite brit.e
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Hackle : Black, palmered down body.
- Collar : Yellow hackle with hot orange in front.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Pot Belly Pig Cascade fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.