About the X-Legged GH Chartreuse Trout Fly
The X-Legged GH Chartreuse is an attractive variation of the Bristol Hopper.
It is robust and is versatile representing nymph emerges and terrestrials and can be fished however you wish.
Creator of this trout fly: Tod Marshman
Tier of this trout fly: Turrall
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water
- Hook : 10.
- Thead : Black.
- Tag : Fluorescent, red floss.
- Full wing case : Extra wide pearl tinsel.
- Rib : Medium copper wire, over wing case.
- Body : Pearl and chartreuse sparkle chenille.
- Legs : Fluorescent lime flexi floss.
- Head : Gold bead, medium.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the X-Legged GH Chartreuse fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.